Improving the way steam is used
Increase energy efficiency and save space
Introducing a new system for steam control in large facilities. We offer packaged high
efficiency steam exchangers with controls. It's a skidded system design that saves space,
energy, and even water. Designed for both building heat and domestic hot water
applications. These systems can reduce energy consumption by between 5 - 15 percent.
New project benefits include:
- LEED Certifiable for energy savings and innovation points
- Reduce pipe size and total installed cost
- Reduce or eliminate wasteful flash steam venting
- Vertical design saves expensive mechanical room floorspace
Typical system application
We build steam exchanger systems in multiple sizes:
- Building heat from 10 - 1700 gpm.
- Domestic water from 10 - 200 gpm.
- Units can be duplexed for higher capacity and redundancy.
- High efficiency operation on steam pressures up to 175 psig.
We work with you to meet your needs
If you prefer certain valves or controls, we are flexible. Controls can be pneumatic or
electric with MODBUS or BACNet interfaces. CAD drawings, LEED energy comparisons,
and introductory training sessions (for PDH or CEU credits) are part of what we do. We
want to be sure your project goes smoothly, and deliver the savings you expect.
|Advanced Steam Technology Company LLC
12710 Robin Lane
Brookfield, WI 53005
All rights reserved.